Senioritis is a student and teacher diagnosed disease that is said to cause lack of motivation and effort. Senioritis has been known for causing attendance to slip, grades to drop and overall attitude to worsen. Opinions are split on whether or not senioritis can be cured. Many who believe it can be stopped suggest cures such as have teachers assign more work, take naps, or simply wait until graduation. Retiring and non-retiring teachers have also admitted to having and have been caught with senioritis as the last few weeks of school come into view. Those who do not believe senioritis can be cured, wish seniors and retiring teachers the best in their remaining weeks in high school.
- » Performing Arts of Valhalla
- » The First 100 Days of Donald Trump
- » Pop Culture Takes Over ASB Elections
- » A Change in Healthcare for Millions of Americans
- » Un-censoring the Forbidden “C-Word”: Compromise
- » Farther than Revenge
- » Heroism disguises itself in many different ways
- » Censorship or Political Correctness?
- » Effects Of Social Media On Teens
- » A Trump Presidency